Saturday, November 17, 2007
I would just like to vent some of my frustration about the situation the Oregon Ducks football team is in. I truly believe Dennis Dixon is the Most Valuable Player to his team in the country right now. The Ducks displayed that on Thursday night. They looked like lost children without him. I don't want to even get into the Brady Leaf discussion because it makes me angry. So I will put most of the blame on the coaching staff. Bellotti and co. knew there was a good chance Dennis Dixon's knee wouldn't hold up, so why wasn't the backup QB prepared to play? More so why wasn't the offense prepared to transform to fit Leaf's style of play (whatever that may be). I am just disappointed that my beloved Ducks blew a prime opportunity that comes around once in who knows how long to play for the national championship. Anyhow, I have faith that the Ducks will come back strong next week and win their next two games in order to make it into the Rose Bowl which I most likely will be attending. My condolences are with Dennis Dixon because he was the Heisman trophy winner this year in my eyes. GO DUCKS!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment